You will need: Jesus Decoration Printable, wool or balloon/gift ribbon, markers, scissors, hole punch.
Steps to Make the ‘Jesus Decoration’ craft:
- Print off the Jesus Decoration printable
- Color the signs and the cross
- Cut around the signs and the cross
- Stick a piece of wool or gift ribbon to the back of the ‘Jesus’ sign.
- Stick the ‘Jesus’ signs back to back
- Stick the other end of the wool or gift ribbon to the back of the cross
- Stick the crosses back to back
- Hole punch the top of the ‘Jesus’ sign
- Add a loop of ribbon by threading it through the hole and tying, to hang the sign.