The arrows and arrow bag craft can be used to teach a lesson on David and Jonathan.
How to Create the Arrows and Arrow Bag Craft:
You will need: the arrow bag and arrows printable, markers, white paper or card, scissors, Popsicle sticks and glue or tape.
1. Using the arrow bag printable color in the different items.
2. Cut out each of the items using scissors.
2. Stick the triangles and rectangular shapes to either ends of your three popsickle sticks using tape or glue; making three arrows.
3. Fold the edges of the arrow bag and tape or glue them together.
4. Put the arrows inside the arrow bag.