You will need: card stock and a printer, the Naaman Cup Craft printable, a cup, scissors, popsicle sticks, blue paper and tape.
How to Create the Naaman Cup Craft:
- Print out the Printable.
- Color the characters.
- Cut out the characters.
- Pierce a hole in the bottom of your cup and make it bigger until it fits a popsicle stick through.
- Cut out the blue paper in the shape of a cup sleeve.
- Cut a wavey line on the top of your cup sleeve.
- Wrap the cup sleeve around your cup and tape down.
- Stick the Naaman characters back to back on the popsicle stick.
- Poke the popsicle stick through the cup.
- Well done! Congratulate yourself! You have created the Naaman cup craft!