The images of Peter and Jesus are both by freechristianillustrations.com who have kindly allowed me to use their images to help people make these crafts. Thank you Free Christian Illustrations!
You will Need:
- Printer and access to the printables
- Cardstock and paper
- One and a half popsicle sticks
- Cardboard or a cutting mat
- Craft knife
Instructions for the ‘Peter and Jesus Walk on Water’ Craft Picture:
- Print off the sea background printable and the Peter, Jesus and boat printables (one set on a page/two sets on a page)
- Color in the printables.
- Cut out Jesus, Peter and the boat.
- Cut a popsicle stick in half and tape half to the back of each character.
5. Using a stanley knife cut along the top line of the sea on the sea background printable.
6. Use the stanley knife to cut along he rim of the boat, so that Peter will fit inside.
7. Tape half a popsicle stick to the back of the boat.
8. Insert the boat through the slit in the sea background printable and insert each of the characters through your chosen slits. Move them from side to side!