Use the Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego paper plate craft for your next lesson on the three men that were thrown into a fiery furnace. This craft is also part of the ‘Stand Strong’ FREE children’s ministry lesson.
How to Create the Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego Paper Plate Craft
You will need: two paper plates, two cotter brass fasteners, markers and a Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego printable (1). (the printable in the picture was an external resource that is no longer available).
- Draw a large door in the center of the first paper plate. Include some fire and a sign that says ‘Beware Very Hot’. This will be the opening to your furnace.
- Cut the plate in half.
- Color in a Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego printable.
- Color in the second plate.
- Glue the printable to the second paper plate.
- Push the brass fasteners through the bottom center of each part of the first plate.
- Push the brass fasteners through the bottom center of the second plate and secure.
- Open and close the ‘doors’ of the furnace to reveal your Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego printable.