In this clip Batman is ignoring and trying to forget how he really feels. Alfred confronts Batman and tries to help him face his fear. Batman does not want to face his biggest fear.
Watch the clip here.
Batman may have really cool skills, but just like every other person he is afraid of something. Batman is afraid of being a part of a family. Batman’s fear is based on his past experiences as his own parents died when he was young. He doesn’t want to get close to someone or people in case they die or go away. Yet Batman is soon to discover that family isn’t as scary as he once had thought…
Find some bible verses on fear here.
- What is your biggest fear?
- What have you done to try and face your fear?
- Does your fear stop you from doing anything?
- Do you think this fear is good?
- What would a life without fear look like?
- Do you think Jesus was ever afraid?
- What does Jesus teach us about fear?
- How do you think we should act towards fear?