The ‘Beautiful in its Time’ printable (Ecclesiastes 3:11a) says “He has made everything beautiful in its time.’ It is a great reminder that things take time to grow and bloom. Everything has a right time and place to shine. So perhaps if you are feeling like things around you are far from beautiful, remember that He is in control and God can change the season at any time!
We don’t always see or understand what God is doing within our world. Sometimes we may look around and feel lost or bewildered at what we see. Yet God is fully in control. Nothing escapes His sight. He has a season for everything.
- What is your favorite season? (Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter)
- What do you like most about that season?
- What is beautiful about that season?
- We can also go through different ‘seasons’ (times and experiences) in our life. How does it make you feel to know that God is in control of them all?
- What kind of a season are you in right now? (easy, tough, sad, amazing etc)
If it is appropriate to pray for the children, you could pray for those children that are going through tough seasons in their lives. Remind them that God can bring beauty out of every season of our lives!