The epic true story of David and Goliath is shown with some humor in this fun printable for children.
David was a small boy with a lot of passion, enemy and fight for God. David was full of faith and knew that he could beat Goliath, no matter how big Goliath was. Many Israelites had fought Goliath and many others were afraid. Yet David believed in God. He knew God was able.
David trusted in God and in all he could not see. He lived by faith and not by sight. This boy didn’t believe his fear, but placed his faith in God over his fear.
This Bible story isn’t just for kids! We can all learn something from the heart and attitude of David. David trusted in God like nobody else during his time. He had set his heart on God and had placed his trust in Him.
- Who was Goliath?
- How big was Goliath?
- Why was David not afraid to fight Goliath?
- Who was on David’s side?
- How come David refused to wear the king’s armor?
- What did David use to fight Goliath?
- How did David kill Goliath?
- Do you have any ‘Goliaths’ (big scary problems) in your life?
- How might we face our problems like David did?
- How can having Jesus in our lives help us to fight our Goliaths?
For more fantastic printables, check out our printables page here.