The ‘Elijah and the Still Small Voice’ Puzzle Sheet is a fun puzzle sheet that has multiple activities to keep kids attention. This sheet will help kids think through the story of Elijah and the still small voice in 1 Kings 19. It will help children to remember the main points of the story.
Puzzles are an easy way to help kids explore Bible stories whilst having fun. They provide parents and kids ministry leaders with the perfect opportunity to talk through the Bible story and what it means for children today.
The ‘Elijah and the Still Small Voice’ Puzzle Sheet is a fantastic addition to any kids ministry session on 1 Kings 19 for 7-11 year olds. Some children may need a little extra help to complete the puzzles. However, by using the Bible the puzzles will help children explore the Bible for themselves and become more Bible literate.
- Why do you think God was not in the wind, earthquake and the fire?
- Why do you think God was in the still small voice?
- Do you often hear God’s voice? Why/why not?
- Do you want to hear His voice more? Why/why not?
- What can you do to listen out for God’s voice?