The F.E.A.R Printable helps children to remember what fear really is… ‘false evidence appearing real’. When we have fears we can build things up in our mind so much that we begin to get really scared. Yet those things aren’t a reality, they are simply things we have thought about, but not yet faced.
- What are you most afraid of?
- Have you ever been scared of something only to find out there was nothing to be scared of after all? How did you feel afterwards?
- Why do you think we get scared of things?
- Who do you think is more real; our fears or God? Why?
- Who do you think is bigger: God or our fears?
- How can we remember that God is bigger than our fears?