Our Heavenly Father is the Father to the fatherless. That’s the message behind this simple and fun printable that can be used to remember Father’s Day or during any part of the year. If we haven’t known our own father, or we have struggled with the decisions he has made, we can always look to our Heavenly Father as the perfect father. He is full of mercy, grace, love and forgiveness. Even when we turn our backs on Him, he runs towards us with open arms (Luke 15:20). He is such a good father!
Why not listen to the song ‘Good Good Father’ by Housefires II as you color this fun coloring sheet in! You could also ask these questions too.
Father to the Fatherless Discussion Questions:
- What is your father like?
- How is God like or not like your father?
- What does having a perfect Heavenly Father mean?
- How have you experienced God as your perfect Heavenly Father?
- How does it feel to know that God is a father to the fatherless?