The ‘Matthew 28:19a’ Printable is a random and fun printable that can help to provoke discussion between children as they think about what the Great Commission means. This printable is designed to help children see that mission and reaching people for Christ can also be fun. It challenges them to change their perspectives of what it means to reach the nations.
Often the only thing we think about when we think of going on mission is the hard stuff; the sacrifice and the day to day challenges that are faced. This printable encourages children to think about the fun aspects of travelling as they go out to other nations. It is a simple way to introduce the Great Commission to children in a non-scary way.
- What is a nation?
- How many different countries have you been to?
- What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus?
- Why did Jesus tell us to go and make disciples?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- Where would you like to go to tell others about Jesus? Why?
- How many different nations can you think of?