The Noah’s Ark Bible story is not only a classic story, but it’s a true one! When God told Noah to build an ark Noah didn’t stand around, he did what God called him to do.
The ‘Noahs Ark’ Printable Coloring Sheet is a fun and cute and a great little resource to use with your preschool and 4-7 year olds.
Children love the story of Noah’s Ark. Yet this is a brilliant opportunity to talk to them about the real event and what it means.
- Why did Noah build an ark?
- How big was Noah’s ark?
- What animals went into the ark?
- How did the animals get on the ark?
- Who looked after the animals on the ark?
- What does the Noah’s Ark event tell us about God?
- What does it tell us about people?
- How might we react to this story? What should we do?
VISUALS TO HELP TEACH ABOUT NOAHS ARK:
For young children (under 5s) the best way to help children learn about a Bible story is by using bible toys in play. Some examples of this are below:
BOOKS TO TEACH NOAH’S ARK;
Please note: We receive a small commission every time someone purchases from one of our links as we are an Amazon affiliate.
To view more fantastic printables you can check out our Printables page.