The ‘Owl Prayers’ printable is a fantastic printable that you can print off and use to hand out to the children in your kids ministry. Your children can write the ways in which they need God’s wisdom on the back of the printables.
You could use this printable with the lesson on King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.
Some suggestions include needing wisdom:
- in a fall out with friends
- on how to tell a friend or family member about Jesus
- on knowing how to revise or learn a certain subject at school for a test/exam
- on dealing with peer pressure
- What is wisdom?
- How do you need to be wise?
- How is God wise?
- What does a wise person look like?
- Who is the wisest person you know (apart from God)?
- Why do you want to be wise?
- How would your life change if you had more wisdom?
- Is there a difference between God’s of the world?