These ‘Thumbs Up’ Game Craft Printables are simple printables that can be used for any game or discussion where children must respond with their thumbs up or down.
- Print off both of the printables onto card.
- Cut around the thumbs and then place them back to back.
- Put the printables through a laminator together.
- Cut out the thumbs once more, this time a few millimeters away from the card to leave a laminated edge that keeps the card together.
- Finally cut a millimeter off the sleeve end of the hand. This will make a slit in the glove to put your hand through.
To use the thumbs up printable click on the links below: