The Don’t Be a Grinch series is aimed at children ages 5-11 years to help them realize they don’t have to be a grinch but can enjoy being real with, giving to, loving, and marvelling at Christ this Christmas!
This teaching series includes lots of different elements to help make your lesson Biblical, fun, interactive, relational, and relevant to your kids. The in-person lessons have 90+ minutes’ worth of activities, and the Zoom-friendly lessons are designed for 45-minute sessions.
Week 1: Be Real; Don’t Pretend (Luke 1:26-56) Preview parts of lesson 1 here.
Week 2: Give; Don’t Take (Matthew 2:1-12)
Week 3: Love; Don’t Hate (Matthew 2:13-18)
Week 4: Marvel; Don’t Moan (Luke 2:1-19)
Each of the 4 lessons includes:
- Title graphics (overall series theme video included)
- Games with graphics and videos where needed (widescreen and standard .jpg)
- Lesson with 90+ minutes of activities and 3 object lessons (.docx)
- Zoom-friendly lesson – 45 minutes (.docx)
- Ready-to-use Zoom-friendly PPT (.ppt)
- Activity booklets for 5-7s and 8-11s (PDF)
- Craft (PDF)
- Social media images (.jpg)
- Kids devotional (PDF)
- Family devotional (PDF)
- All necessary printables (PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Because of all of the incredible elements in this curriculum, it is too large of a file to host on our site. Instead, you will receive a PDF with a special link to access the series via Dropbox. You do not need to have a Dropbox account to access the curriculum. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with a link to the download instructions. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.