The Lost and Found series is aimed at children ages 5-11 years. This teaching series includes lots of different elements to help make your lesson Biblical, fun, interactive, relational, and relevant to your kids. The in-person lessons have 90+ minutes’ worth of activities, and the Zoom-friendly lessons are designed for 45-minute sessions.
Week 1: Lost Sheep – see preview of parts of lesson 1 here
Week 2: Lost Coin
Week 3: Lost Son
Each of the 4 lessons includes:
- Title graphics (overall series theme video included)
- Games with graphics and videos where needed (widescreen and standard .jpg)
- Lesson with 90+ minutes of activities and 3 object lessons (.docx)
- Zoom-friendly lesson – 45 minutes (.docx)
- Ready-to-use Zoom-friendly PPT (.ppt)
- Activity booklets for 5-7s and 8-11s (PDF)
- Craft (PDF)
- Social media images (.jpg)
- Kids devotional (PDF)
- Family devotional (PDF)
- All necessary printables (PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Because of all of the incredible elements in this curriculum, it is too large of a file to host on our site. Instead, you will receive a PDF with a special link to access the series via Dropbox. You do not need to have a Dropbox account to access the curriculum. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with a link to the download instructions. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.