Tutti Frutti 9 Week Curriculum
The Tutti Frutti 9 Week Curriculum is aimed at children ages 5-11 years to help them realize they don’t have to be a grinch but can enjoy being real with, giving to, loving, and marvelling at Christ this Christmas!
This teaching series includes lots of different elements to help make your lesson Biblical, fun, interactive, relational, and relevant to your kids. The in-person lessons have 90+ minutes' worth of activities, and the Zoom-friendly lessons are designed for 45-minute sessions.
Week 1: Love
Week 2: Joy
Week 3: Peace
Week 4: Patience
Week 5: Kindness
Week 6: Goodness
Week 7: Faithfulness
Week 8: Gentleness
Week 9: Self Control
Each of the 9 lessons includes:
- Title graphics (overall series theme video included)
- Games with graphics and videos where needed (widescreen and standard .jpg)
- Lesson with 90+ minutes of activities and 3 object lessons (.docx)
- Zoom-friendly lesson - 45 minutes (.docx)
- Ready-to-use Zoom-friendly PPT (.ppt)
- Activity booklets for 5-7s and 8-11s (PDF)
- Craft (PDF)
- Social media images (.jpg)
- Kids devotional (PDF)
- Family devotional (PDF)
- All necessary printables (PDF)
Preview part of lesson 1 here
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Because of all of the incredible elements in this curriculum, it will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient as you download it onto your computer.
**You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries about this fantastic curriculum!