BIG IDEA: I CAN CHOOSE
AIM: This teaching series is all about helping children to make well informed choices in their lives.
- Giant Question Marks around the room.
- Would You Rather questions on the Projector or on posters around your room.
- Big Coloured Boxes for Choices Games – which box will the children choose to find their prize inside?
- Game Show Spinner. Sometimes we feel like our choices are made randomly or we are not in control. To help them take control allow the children to stop the prize wheel whenever they want rather than waiting for it to stop.
- Giant Jenga. Have a giant jenga game set out with numbers on each block so that the children can pull them out and win points for each choice they make.